In effect since: MAY 26, 2018
We make it a point of honor to respect the privacy of our users and to treat their
personal data in the strictest confidence and in accordance with the
the data we collect, the purpose, the way we use them and the rights you
arrange for the processing of these data.
On this page we provide you with a simplified version of our
confidentiality in the form of questions / answers. We invite you to read also
detailed version available
carefully. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us at
the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
ZENCHEF is the controller of your personal data.
Here are our full details:
Zenchef, SAS with a capital of 12,500 €,
Registered at the Paris Trade and Company Register under the number 528 389 794,
Headquartered at 63 avenue de Villiers 75017 Paris.
2. WHAT ARE THE DATA THAT WE COLLECT?
We collect your data - personal or otherwise - for different reasons that are defined in
next point ( cf. point 3). This is the following data:
- your identification data (surname, first name,, e-mail address, telephone number,
message, postal code);
- our communications (by email or other);
- the type of domain with which the User connects to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our site;
- location data or other data related to the communication;
- the pages you viewed on our site;
- the type of browser, platform and / or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the site;
- your browsing preferences
- your communication preferences.
3. WHAT DO YOU COLLECT US IN YOUR DATA?
We collect your data mainly to contact you via a newsletter, to be able to process your
requests, improve our Service and, more generally, to be able to easily communicate one
with the other. Finally, your data also allows us to improve and facilitate your
navigation on our site.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Most of your data is communicated to us by your active intervention. This is the case when
you send us your identification data to contact us. Other data, such as
the date and time of your access to our site, the pages you have viewed or your
location data, are collected automatically, through the servers consulted and
"cookies" placed on our Site. For more information on what is a
cookie ", on its usefulness and the exact data it collects, go to our page
5. ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
We make a point of honor to respect the privacy of our users. We apply a
prevent, as far as possible, any leakage, destruction, loss, disclosure, use,
or unauthorized modification of your data.
6. HOW LONG SHOULD WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your data the necessary time to accomplish the objectives pursued (
see. point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE?
You can always ask to check, access, rectify, delete, transfer
and to oppose the use of your data, as well as request the limitation thereof. For
this, just send us an email at the following address:
email@example.com . We will then make every effort to
the necessary as soon as possible.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND WHO ARE COMMUNICATED?
Our employees, our partners and subcontractors. They have access to it only to the extent
necessary for the execution of your reservation and / or for the accomplishment of the objectives
pursued ( cf , point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation to
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We only transfer your data to a non-EU country to the
provided that this country provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in
your country of residence.
10. HOW TO RECEIVE OUR ADVERTISEMENTS?
We only use your email address to provide you with services similar to those
you have already used.
With your consent, we will subscribe to our newsletter and offer you more
items / services that may interest you. You can unsubscribe and remove your
consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the active link at each end
11. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA?
Our site and booking system are not directed to children under 18 years old.
If you learn that your minor child has provided us with his personal data without your consent,
contact us at email@example.com .
12. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHANGING POLICY?
the most appropriate means, including by email, via our website or
any other means of communication.
13. WHAT TO DO IF DIFFERENT?
Long trials do not benefit anyone. In case of dispute between us, we commit ourselves
to favor dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution.